Doctor Who - Epic Theme Doctor Who - Epic Theme

DuDe!

DuDe All you need is some BIG_HUGE_EPIC DRUMS!!!!! to fill in the back ground BASS!!!!!

timid girl timid girl

WoW!

you are magnificent!
there is an excellent story line behind this and the "Loop" loops perfectly

Song for the GF Song for the GF

Touching!!!!

I absolutely love it! it have no GF but i have someone deeply in mind when i listen to this... the only thing i wish i could to is to play this musical masterpiece myself... i have not developed the keen ear to play this by just listening it but if you were to send a e-mail to all those who would like to play it for their GF's... that would absolutely be great.

the clarity and tone of the piano is magnificent. i can tell this was not made in just one day but you put your heart , sweat, blood, and tears in this! it is a work of art.... i do hope that someday i would be able to listen to you play personaly on the grand stage!

that is the least you deserve
and she is a very lucky person to have a guy like you!

=) ;) !!!!

My Funeral (Piano) My Funeral (Piano)

I Absolutely Love IT!!!!!!

Could i have a copy to play for my aunt's funeral? she was the one who first taught my to play the piano and i would love to play this for her... one last time before she truly goes away!

Organ Pie Organ Pie

it's ok

it's ok but i don't like the techno add. you could make it better if you took that out.

6/10
2/5

Owlsey responds:

Techno? You mean the synth? K, i'll do that.

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

Dam!!!

Mind if i Take this to one of my Raves?

People will Love it!!!

like the little mario coin thing at 2:02

Work your Goddness of Music

5/5 10/10

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

WoW

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's either a accordion or a weird guitar!
weird beginning though but still good!

Commenter #365 Out!

Following Your Heart Following Your Heart

Tears are in my Eyes

i will listen to this to give me hope when i'm down!

truly inspirational!

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much! =D What you wrote is one of the best things you can say to a musician about his/her song, thanks again!

Reasoner- The Last Flight Reasoner- The Last Flight

Happy

This song is like someone that is starting it small and growing until he finally leaves his home to explore the world and all the great things, the crashing waves in the ocean and the buildings touching the sky, two swans falling in love in the center of the lake and once he has grown old he settles down to look back on his adventures

Reasoner- -_Lost_- Reasoner- -_Lost_-

Amazing

Will you please send me the music peace fro the piano part?